You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
||4 years ago|
|Base.lua||5 years ago|
|README.txt||4 years ago|
|ars.lua||4 years ago|
|config.lua||4 years ago|
|gameconfig.lua||4 years ago|
|main.lua||4 years ago|
|nn.lua||4 years ago|
|presets.lua||4 years ago|
|smb.lua||4 years ago|
|snes.lua||4 years ago|
|strict.lua||4 years ago|
|util.lua||4 years ago|
|xnes.lua||4 years ago|
this program is largely incomplete and not in a presentable state.
please be mindful when sharing it.
however, feel free to copy any snippets of code you find useful.
video of it in action: https://youtu.be/cD43DWa-3fM
0. edit config.lua as you please
1. open FCEUX 2.2.3
2. load Super Mario Bros. (U) (CRC32: 3337EC46)
3. open a new Lua script window (it's in the File menu)
4. browse and open main.lua
TODOs: (that i can remember right now)
- normalize `for i=a,b` code style
- normalize and/or embed sprite type inputs
- settle on a network architecture
- compute how many input neurons the network needs instead of hardcoding
- add some detection for enemies later in the game
- fix cfg.enable_overlay (smb.lua doesn't see it being changed)
- maybe log the average distance from init?
- learn any combination of buttons, starting from title screen
- learn to run network without frameskip
- learn other games