i have no idea why they were broken
connor's rancid audio plugins. LADSPA and VST.
this is a set of hacked-together hacks to be hacked on in the personal interest of learning and experimenting.
MIT-licensed; go wild.
|crap Parametric Equalizer||crap_eq||
||multiband parametric EQ. try redefining BANDS. #define BANDS to desired number of equalizer bands; default 4.|
|crap sample delay test||crap_delay_test||
||why did i commit this?|
|crap Constant Equalizer||crap_eq_const||
||simpler code than crap_eq for a static response. edit code as needed.|
|crap T420 Speaker Compensation||crap_eq_const_T420||
|crap T420 Speaker Compensation (SVF)||crap_eq_const_T420_svf||
||trying out State Variable Filters (SVFs)|
|crap mugi4 (moog-like)||crap_mugi4||
||nonlinear moog filter implementation: see reference|
|crap Tube Distortion||crap_tube||
||static waveshaper with 6x oversampling and parameter smoothing. doesn't actually emulate a tube. not actually for crapping in.|
||an early prototype of a heavy leveller.|
crap is now dependent on the Eigen header library.
for your convenience, a
get_eigen bash script is provided.
this script simply downloads and extracts the Eigen header files
required to build crap.
you may need to add
-fabi-version=6 to CXXFLAGS if you use g++.
make linux-arm requires a CPU with a NEON unit
remember to export
VST_SDK_DIR to the path of your
- all: no hand-holding.
- design: simple CLI to the biquad coefficient calculator.
- benchmark: does what it says on the tin. no Windows support.
- LV2 support
- automatically generate markdown table based on crap contents
- rename plugins (fix capitalization consistency and such)
- fix code style; particularily braces in method definitions and spaces in casts
- scrap overly-complex makefile for a shell script
- don't mix CamelCase with underscores (only done for legacy reasons)